Long time, no blog! I think it is safe to say that Brian and Lucas are over their tummy bugs, but this Mama is having trouble kicking it. I was better and feeling good by Friday. Lucas and I went to Kindermusik in the morning, but after lunch I was feeling "not so hot." I barely slept that night and "round two" started early Saturday morning. I spent all day Saturday in a drug induced coma thanks to good 'ol Phenergan. Great drug for nausea, not so great if you need to function. Fortunately, Grandma and Grandpa were happy to babysit while I slept. Today I am feeling somewhat better. Hopefully the trend will continue the rest of the week.
Lucas turned 17 months old today. Gosh, how time flies! He is doing great and his two new phrases are "bigh bive!" (high five) and "Big Cheese!" You will also hear him chanting "oh-we-oh," like the monkeys in The Wizard of Oz, at various times during the day. What a nut! He also enjoyed a visit today from Grandma and Grandpa Faust. Grandma brought him a cool new book full of pictures of puppies and kittens. It was perfect.
Now for the funny pics...
Sunday, February 8, 2009
sickness begone(!), 17 months & funny pics
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Cute new blog layout!
That last picture is so funny. =) That little man is doing some serious driving!
Hope you are feeling 100% today. Being a sick mommy sure isn't fun.
Post a Comment