Saturday, February 21, 2009

My New Coat

I was at Kohls about a month ago and they had all their winter coats on sale. I found a really heavy coat for Lucas to wear next winter. It was originally $70 and I got it for $21. I debated over it, hoping to get the right size for next year, but thought for sure I would kick myself if I didn't buy it and was faced with paying full price next winter. This mama would NEVER spend $70 on a toddler coat. That is crazy talk! I ended up buying a size 3T. I had not tried it on him until this morning when he noticed it hanging on the back of the door. I put it on him and he refused to let me take it off. So he spent the morning playing in his pj's and over sized winter coat. What a character.

No comments: