Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pampered Pup

My parents adopted their German Shepard from a local breeder. She was a former show dog and her previous owner is a groomer. She wanted to continue to groom the dog even after my parents adopted her. The only grooming Pacey has ever had is a bath and nail trim. I love how hairy he is and don't really see the point to grooming him. He needed his nails trimmed and my mom was taking her dog to the groomer so I gave her permission to take Pacey along and have the groomer clean him up. My only rule was to not cut off all his tail hair. (It is longer then my hair and I love it.) Here are the before and afters...

Before...look at those feet!

After:

Bows!! How humiliating! I know he is pretty, but HE is a BOY!
Bye-Bye hairy feet!

Exhausted after his day of beauty!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

I keep meaning to tell you. The contest I entered Hannah's picture in is the Regis and Kelly one. And every few days I remember to get on their website to look at the photo gallery. I always scroll down to the Hannahs and the Lucases. =) No luck appearing in the photo gallery so far. Maybe they don't put the finalists' pictures up there? Crossing my fingers for college funds for both of us!