* Last weekend we started getting Lucas' big boy room put together. He has been doing awesome in his new room and big boy bed. I was so worried about the transition and it has been so much easier then I thought. He doesn't get out of bed and is still napping, which was my biggest concern. His only problem is a little anxiety when we put him to bed. If I lay down with him for a few minutes he is fine. He has gotten better with this as the week has gone on.
* I have been bad about blogging and picture taking because I have been so tired. By the time I get Lucas to bed, I am too exhausted to blog. Other then the fatigue, which is mainly due to not sleeping well, I have been feeling pretty good. Better then I did at this point with Lucas.
* The pictures below include a trip to the park and a picnic with Kate, Lilly & Judah, Lucas helping Papa build his play set and another evening trip to the park.
* Brian and my Dad will be putting together Lucas' new play set tomorrow. I am so excited to finally have something for Lucas to do in our backyard. Plus, it will be a real lifesaver once the baby arrives.
Lucas, Lilly and Judah
Monkey see, monkey do
Saturday, May 22, 2010
What we have been up to...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment