Monday, May 17, 2010

Ultrasound Pics

I found out about a place in Niles, MI that does 3D ultrasounds. I was pretty disappointed with the pictures we got at our 20 week ultrasound. The tech was very much into getting measurements and didn't really get a good profile picture of our little dude. I do understand the importance of making sure baby is healthy, but the tech we had with Lucas was so great and after getting measurements took her time and showed us lots of pictures of him. I decided I wanted to try the 3D place out as a Mother's Day gift. It was so neat to see baby boy moving around, grabbing his toes and rubbing his face. He was a little stubborn at first, keeping is arm across his face. We were finally able to get him to move though. We told Lucas we were going to see his brother and he really didn't get it when looking at the screen. He cried when we left saying 'I see my brother?!' I think he thought he was actually going to see and touch a real baby. Soon, big brother, very soon.

2D profile pic at almost 30 weeks - his fist is on his forehead.




3D pic. Is he not edible?!



These pictures are a little fuzzy. They were at the bottom of
the picture we were given and Brian used the magical powers
of photoshop to enlarge them.

1 comment:

Alicia said...

Oh my gosh, he IS edible! What a precious, precious baby boy. Can't wait to see pictures after he's born!

Have you guys decided on a name for baby #2?