My 30th birthday was one surprise filled day. It began with a wake up call by Brian around 9am. He informed me that I would be spending 4 hours at the spa. Prenatal massage, manicure, pedicure, hair wash & style equal one relaxed mama. While I was at the spa I was surprised by two of my friends who joined me for mani/pedi's. I loved the company. After the spa I took a quick nap before what I thought was going to be dinner out with Brian. Turns out I was going to dinner, but not with Brian. Two of my friends picked me up and took me to Villa Macri where I found 3 other girlfriends waiting for me/us. It was great. After dinner, I found out some of the girls were coming back to my house for cake and a few rounds of LCR. My friend Jessica made me a gorgeous and very yummy cake. The entire day was wonderful and I felt very loved.
Jill, Jessica, Allison, Mary & Me
My cake
Saturday, May 15, 2010
Thirty
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment