Thursday, May 27, 2010

National New York Central Railroad Museum

We went to a local train museum today. It is in Elkhart, IN and I have no idea why it is called the New York Central Railroad Museum. Lucas had so much fun playing with his friends and looking at all the trains. He was being a stinker when it came to picture taking so I don't really have any great ones of him actually looking at me. Little booger.

Lucas driving Thomas


Checking out one of the big trains

In the rail yard

playing with the model trains

Lucas, Evan and Addison

After the museum a total of 9 moms and 13 kids went to lunch. For some reason the staff thought it might be a good idea to put us in one of the banquet rooms and turn on cartoons. I can't imagine why. FYI, the oldest child of the bunch was 3 and the youngest was 7 months. I'm not sure our waiter will ever have children. :)

Ben, Jack, Violet, Addison and Lucas

No comments: