Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Productive Parenting

I found this cool site from another blog I read. All you have to do is type in your email and childs date of birth and it will send you daily age appropriate activities to do with your child. It also has an activities library you can search yourself. I sometimes feel like we get into a rut and definitely get bored if we are stuck in the house for more then two days straight! I just browsed the site, but it looks pretty good!

www.productiveparenting.com

Have fun!

2 comments:

Khara Brooks said...

What a great site, Rachel! Some nice ideas there.

Alicia said...

Hilarious! I just read your post, and I posted nearly an identical one this morning. Great minds think alike.
Hannah's had the stomach flu, so I haven't been able to do much blog reading. Isn't this site awesome? I signed up for the e-mails and have loved them so far.