Saturday, April 11, 2009

Shhh!!! I'm hunting wabbits...and eggs!

We went to another Easter Egg Hunt this morning. I think Easter is turning into one of my favorite holidays. Such a great holiday to develop fun family traditions. Of course, when Lucas is a little older we will explain to him that Easter is more then just egg hunts and a furry bunny, but for now we are just having fun with him.
Lucas saw the Easter Bunny again this morning, but I opted not to force him onto her lap. He once again kept his distance and said "bye-bye, Bunny." Maybe next year!


Really focusing on gathering his eggs!



This is the look of a little boy who just spotted the Easter Bunny



He could barely carry his basket of eggs

Mimi helping him open up his eggs


Lucas won a baseball and bat playing Easter BINGO!

1 comment:

Khara Brooks said...

He is so cute! Glad you guys had so much fun!