Saturday, April 4, 2009

Tot Skate

Friday morning we went with one of our play groups to Tot Skate at the local roller rink. It was hysterical and a lot of fun. It was for ages 4 and under so the little ones were safe from crazy big kids. You were allowed to bring a stroller, push toys, ride on toys and of course skates. Lucas did really well with the skates and I was cracking up the entire time.
On a side note we went to the same roller rink that I would frequent during my elementary school and middle school days. It looked and smelled exactly the same! Sadly, I don't think they have even replaced the carpets since then. If you would have told me some 15-20 years ago that I would be back with my child I would have thought you were crazy. Too funny.






3 comments:

Khara Brooks said...

I didn't know they did that! How fun! I never learned to skate, but I'd love for the kids to learn. Glad you and Lucas had a great time!

shannon said...

i love roller rinks! lucas looks like a natural :D SUPER STAR :]

Alicia said...

I think I had at least five parties there. Do you remember when U93 had radio contests where you'd call in to win a roller skating party for, like, 30 people? So funny. I lucked out with that contest a couple of times over the years. I wish we had something like this at our roller rink here. So fun. =)