
L - lovable
U - unforgettable
C - chatty
A - adorable
S - silly
Just a couple of bullets
*Easter was Lucas' first real introduction to candy. He doesn't get a lot of it, but on special occasions or if I need to distract him he will get a piece. He can say "smarties," "m&M's," and "candy!" really well.
*Lucas has started saying the names of his friends and has named his grandparents. I love it and I know they do too. We always referred to them as grandma and grandpa and he picked a unique name for each of them himself.
*Lucas refuses to sit in the bathtub. He stands throughout his entire bath. Tonight Brian was giving him his bath and tried to make him sit and he just cried. We have a whirlpool bath in the new house that I am eager to have him try. (Thanks for the idea Steph.)
*Lucas is finally getting interested in TV. I am happy he hasn't been interested in it, but it is helpful to have him distracted for a few minutes while I do some house work or laundry. We only watch Sesame Street, he loves "Melmo," and occasionally Dora or Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
*Playing outside is still the highlight of Lucas' life.
*Lucas is so happy to have his Great Grandma back home from AZ. Great Grandma = more time outside.
*Lucas has started counting along with us from 1-5. Definitely not perfect, but you can tell he is trying.
*Brian is having fun teaching Lucas new words and phrases. He recently taught him "ahhh, nuts!" "peace" along with the sign and "oh, yeahhh!"
*Lucas is super friendly. He makes sure to say "hi" & "bye-bye" (repeatedly) to EVERYONE we see in the store or in a restaurant.
Monday, April 20, 2009
I should be in bed, but I am going to blog instead
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Have you thought about letting him shower with you since he likes to stand?
Post a Comment