I am no fashionista. I prefer to be comfortable at the expense of being fashionable. I rarely pay full price for any item of clothing with the exception of tennis shoes and jeans. I definitely get my monies worth out of every pair of tennis shoes I own. I wear my tennis shoes daily, they are well loved. Jean shopping for me is the equivalent of bathing suit shopping for most. Don't get me wrong, I hate bathing suit shopping as well. Hence I will be wearing the same brown tankini from Old Navy this summer as I wore last summer. But, I digress...back to the jeans. A typical day jean shopping for me involves at least 10 stores and the purchase of zero pairs of jeans. I am petite, have zero curves and wear a small size. I cannot shop online for jeans, I must try on every pair before I buy. Most of my jeans are from American Eagle, but they are never a sure fit. So before I have to go to drastic measures and begin buying these GEMS, please let me know what your favorite jeans are and where you buy them. Being the fashionista that I am, I probably have never heard of 98% of jean brands that are hip and cool these days. Thanks in advance from Brian who would rather not see me in THESE , aren't they jazzie?!
Sunday, April 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I'm probably not much help. I buy my jeans from Old Navy or Kohl's. Aside from ON, I never pay attention to the labels, and 75% of the time they don't fit the way I'd like them too anyway. *Sigh* I think this problem has less to do with your body type and more to do with your gender, I'm afraid.
Old Navy (or Gap), low-rise boot cut, stretch denim... if you can find this in your size (which is the trick) you've found the holy grail of jeandome. :)
Post a Comment