Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I can't wait....

...to see this smiling face again.


Our poor little munchkin has the stomach flu. He is so miserable and it is breaking my heart. He started vomiting yesterday evening. He has only vomited 4 times, but that is 4 times too many. It is the saddest thing to witness. He has also been running a fever all day today. He is just not himself and I am praying for a better day and a better boy tomorrow!

1 comment:

Alicia said...

How's that little man feeling? Hannah threw up for an entire day (probably 10ish times) but didn't really eat anything the next two days either. So I guess hers lasted about 3 days. Chris' lasted Saturday - Tuesday until he felt 100%. But I think I was the lucky one. I was only really sick for Wednesday morning and felt better by Thursday. I overdid it a little today, and my stomach wasn't feeling so hot, but nothing too bad.
I can't believe this thing is going around the entire country! People here are pretty sick. Yuck!
I sure hope Lucas is back to 100% by now. And I hope he didn't share it with you two. =)