Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Kid Zoodles Jump Zone

We have an indoor soccer place just a few minutes from my parents house. They have recently added these giant inflatable jumpers and slides. It is just $3 an hour for both Lucas and I to play. You can't beat that on a cold winters day! I have a feeling this will be a valuable resource as Lucas gets older. This was our first time and we met my friend Ashley and her daughter Taylor (who is about 1 1/2 months older then Lucas). We actually had the place to ourselves, which was nice. Lucas and Taylor both enjoyed the giant slide, but it was a workout for the mamas to climb up to the top! They were a little unsure of the enclosed bounce house, but got the hang of it after a lot of prompting. They have a little toddler area that was a huge hit. I think Lucas needs to be just a little bigger to fully understand it all, but we will definitely keep going back!


Getting ready for the big slide....

Bouncin'

I think he was watching Ashley demonsrate the art of the bounce
Taylors scrunchy face
Rocking on the puppy. Lucas kept pulling off his black nose.

No comments: