Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I love this dog...


Before we had Lucas, Pacey was our "baby." I love him. He is such a good dog and even though he gets ignored and Lucas constantly torments him, he is ALWAYS happy to see us and wants to be close to us. I was sitting on the couch playing on the laptop and didn't even notice Pacey "sneak" up onto the couch. He will put himself in the oddest positions just to be near one of us. I am not sure if you can tell by the pictures, but he is laying at an incline. His butt is on the arm of the couch while the rest of his body is slanted down and on a bunched up blanket. Silly puppy!

2 comments:

Khara Brooks said...

See, that's the kind of dog I want. What a sweetheart.

shannon said...

hahahaha its just like our dog cody. poor cody, poor neglected attention deprive slightly abused-by both my son (can now grab and pull out his hair) and husband (who you would think is a toddler with our dog) cody. he is such a good dog, he sneaks too :) . he'd be good friends with pacey.