Thursday, November 20, 2008

Ahh, toddlerhood......

UPDATED: After I posted this, I think the toddler fairy came and sprinkled Lucas with some "happy" dust. He has been an absolute joy! I gave him a little snack and his mood turned around. I can't believe he was just hungry. He ate dinner 30 minutes prior! Geez. We have been reading books, playing ball and chasing Pacey. Now it is time for one more shot of milk and off to bed for this little guy!

ORIGINAL POST:

Our evening so far.....

From this...



...to this in 1.2 seconds or less!


Toddlerhood is rough!

1 comment:

ReaganF said...

Have you tried doing some 'baby signs' with Lucas? We did with Riley and I think it really helped! We taught her how to sign things like 'eat', 'more', 'milk', 'night-night', etc. so that she could tell us what she wanted. Toddlers can't use words yet to tell you want they need and it is very frustrating for them (thus the meltdowns). Because their motor skills are better than their verbal at this stage, they can use sign language to get their point across to you. We hardly ever had meltdowns with Riley because she could sign what she wanted! It was awesome!!