This morning while I showered my Grandma took Lucas for their usual morning walk. Boy, I am going to miss that when we move out! I am totally spoiled by a live in babysitter! I love to take long, hot showers. When you have a baby, this is virtually impossible, unless I want to wake up at 6:30am before Lucas wakes up. I pick sleep! Anyway, when they returned from their walk my Dad was home raking and leaf blowing all the many leaves in the yard. It was so nice that I let Lucas play outside for awhile. Yes, he is still in his pajamas and has no shoes on. Get out the stain stick!!! It was actually about 57 degrees and sunny. The winter coat was a little over kill, but it was colder when they left on their walk.
Lucas had so much fun running around outside. Seriously, he learned to run today. He is fast and most of my pictures did not come out because he would not stop moving! Hope you enjoy what I was able to catch!
Friday, November 7, 2008
Fall Fun
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment