Friday night I went to Marshall's and bought Lucas this ball pit. I think Lucas is getting bored with a lot of his toys. It seems to me that during this first year he has grown out of his toys as fast as he has grown out of his clothes! With winter coming up, we are going to be indoors more often and I thought we could use a new toy to help burn some energy! This ball pit was only $19.99! I thought that was a pretty good deal. Although, it is a bit of an eyesore in my parents living room. Hopefully, we will sell the house in Bloomington soon and Lucas will have a playroom in the new house. He really enjoys playing in it. It only came with 25 balls, so we may need to buy some more at some point. I taught him to put his arms up and say "GOAL!" when he plays in it. Yes, I know "Goal!" actually goes with soccer, but he can say it easier then "touchdown!" Well, he actually just says "ga!" but we get the point!
"Go, Colts!"
"Goal!!!"
Sunday, November 2, 2008
GOAL!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment