The snow is here!! This was the scene when we woke up earlier this week. SNOW! I am not ready for snow. I just ordered my winter coat online last night. It should be here Saturday. I still need gloves and I just may buy some boots this year. I haven't had boots since I was in grade school! I feel like I am in the arctic. I hate the cold and snow and it is just starting. We have many more months of this. I'm praying for some global warming right about now!
The snow is falling....
Thursday, November 20, 2008
Ugh! It starts....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I know I'd feel differently if I actually had to deal with the snow and not just stare at it out the window, but I am jealous. I'm still dealing with flies and mosquitoes. Guess the grass is always greener...
Post a Comment