Sunday, August 3, 2008

In pursuit of a leak free sippy cup

Anyone out there have a good sippy cup that doesn't leak? We have been using the Avent sippy cups. They are really easy for Lucas to use, but they leak out of the air hole on the top of the cup. We have also tried the Nuby cups, they leak too, except I can't figure out where they are leaking from, other then possibly the spout. I just bought a Dr. Brown's sippy cup and so far it seems not to leak, only problem it doesn't come with a cap. I would also prefer a sippy cup with a soft spout. Hmmm, maybe I am being too picky! Thanks, for the help!

I guess it doesn't matter if his cup leaks, because his mouth does!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

We love our Born Free sippy cups. No leaks, a soft spout and a lid. They also have additional harder spouts you can replace the soft ones with as they get older. We also like Gerber sippy cups. They don't leak but they have hard plastic tips, no lids, and no handles. They are Will's favorite though because it's more like a big person cup.

Ryan and Lauren said...

We also like the Born Free cups!