Today, Lucas and I met some friends at the mall play area. Lucas had so much fun playing with the big kids. He can't wait to be a big boy...err bigger boy, so he can run around with them. Every time I looked over at him he was playing with a different big kid or crawling after one! We played for awhile then ate lunch at the food court. After lunch our friends left and Lucas took a nap in the stroller while I browsed the mall. I woke him up from his nap for one more romp in the play area before heading home. We had a lot of fun playing together today. I only wish I had better pictures. He was all over the place and impossible to pose.
Piloting an airplane and yes, as always his shirt is soaked with drool, so gross!
Here he is with the cow that jumped over the moon
Here comes trouble!
Wednesday, August 6, 2008
Fun at the Mall
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment