Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Where has the time gone?

In less then two weeks my baby turns a year old! I can barely comprehend this milestone! This time last year I was as big as a house, or at least felt like it and had no idea how I was ever going to make it to my October 2nd due date. I was on work restrictions, I could only sleep a few hours at a time, if I was lucky, and I was so worried about Lucas coming before Brian could make the four hour drive back down to Bloomington. In addition, there was "no more room at the inn" for the little guy to go/grow! I was at maximum capacity!! As we all know our little guy has great timing, arriving early, but healthy and on a Saturday when he knew Daddy would be there!

As the big ONE approaches, I am sad about my "baby" becoming a toddler, but I am so excited to watch him grow and learn more everyday! I am so proud of our little guy!

Lucas & I at 34 weeks...see why 6 more weeks was a scary thought?!

Getting ready to go home!

Being swallowed up by his car seat!
First bath at home. He still loves his bath!
Best buds since day one!
"I prayed for this child, and GOD gave me what I asked for." 1 Samuel 1:27

No comments: