Since I was feeling better today, Mom, Dad, Brian, Lucas and I all packed up and headed to the pool at the Elks Lodge. It was the first time we had been there all summer. It really hasn't been that warm here yet. Today was a perfect day to hit the pool. Lucas had an awesome time in the baby pool. He learned to crawl up the steps on the edge of the pool and spent a lot of time watching the other kids and crawling around in the pool. I am so happy he is turning out to be such a little water bug!
He also got to swim in the big pool. We bought an awesome baby float when we were in Florida that he never got to use. He had a blast in it! He really thought he was hot stuff!
The first two are in the baby pool
Big boy in the big pool with daddy
Sunday, July 6, 2008
At the Pool
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
We have that same baby float- Will loves that he can float toys on the mesh part. :)
I am so glad that you are feeling better! Must be a Faust thing, because Riley LOVES the water too!
Post a Comment