Thursday, July 3, 2008

Nerd Alert!!!

As some of you know, I used to wear glasses (from kindergarten to third grade)... In third grade the optometrist told me I no longer had to wear them (because what little correction I needed had gone away naturally due to normal development). So, I had one pair of glasses for that time period, and when I didn't have to wear them they got tucked away in a drawer somewhere. I did, however, keep them, and I found them with some of my stuff as we were moving out of our house down in Bloomington. Rach happened to be upstairs with Lucas when I found them, so we had him try them on. The scary thing is that the glasses are only a tad bit big for his head, but not that big... I tried taking several pictures with my phone, but only a couple came out...




"Mommy, your glasses aren't nerdy like Daddy's..."





"Hurry! My nose isn't big enough to hold these things up!!"

No comments: