Friday, July 18, 2008

Our First Baby...

My roommates and I adopted Pacey when we were in college. We really wanted a dog, but my one condition was that when we left for the summers or at graduation, the dog would come with me. I knew I would be way too attached to him to say "good-bye!" Pacey will be 9 years old in November. He is the best dog, ever!! He was super protective and interested in Lucas when we first brought him home. Now, he loves to lick him all over and make him laugh. Lucas will crawl after Pacey and pull his hair and ears. Pacey tolerates every second of it. Probably, because he is thankful for any attention he can get! I am the first to admit he gets the shaft most days as all my time is usually devoted to Lucas. Pacey still loves us unconditionally and has a wagging tail & lick for us every time we return home. I can't wait until Lucas can play with him. They will be the best of friends!

No comments: