Thursday, July 3, 2008

Stormy Driving

Okay, one last post before I get to bed... I'll be posting some other time about my weekend down in Indy for my good friend James's surprise birthday party... What I want to post right now is about all the storms we had drive through both on the way to and coming back from Indy. We drove through several storms, but the worst storm was one I drove through coming north on US 31 near Rochester... I took Rach's car down there, and after all the hail damage that poor thing took already (see Rach's previous post), I really feared I was getting more as I drove through this storm. It's always scary when the rain drops just keep getting bigger and bigger, then louder and louder... I don't think any hail actually came down, but it certainly got me to slow down quite a bit. I took a picture right as I was getting out of the storm (yes, I know it wasn't totally safe to take a picture with my phone while driving)...







Take a look at the blue skies up above and contrast that with what you see in the side mirror... Not fun.

No comments: