This morning we headed to Peru, IN for Lucas' baptism. It was freezing cold, -2, not factoring in wind chill! Freezing! We left at 7am for the 9:30am service. I woke Lucas at 6:30am hoping he would fall asleep during the drive. Well, he didn't! We survived the service with the help of books, goldfish crackers and his paci. He did pretty well with the baptism, just fussed a little before the water was put on his head. We tried to get some pics, but he was so sleepy he didn't want to be held. He only wanted to climb on the stairs and run around. We did the best we could. My brother also took some pics, so I may add more after viewing them. Here is what we have so far...
Lucas in his baptism outfit
Lucas in his baptism outfit

3 comments:
That is one spiffy little dude in those baptism clothes! =) So cute.
I can't wait to play with him!!! He's getting so big and grown up! Such a handsome little fellow!
I hope Lucas had an awesome Christmas! We absolutely cracked up at his Santa picture on your card. That was hilarious!
Post a Comment