Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Is it "nigh-nigh," yet?

Usually, blanket and paci are reserved for bedtime and nap only. When we go into Lucas' room to get him when he wakes up, he is sure to take his paci out and leave it with his blanket in the crib. Because I had to wake him up from his nap today and take him to my Grandma's so she could watch him while I got my hair cut, paci and blankie got to go along. We had a super busy day with both naps interrupted. This was the scene before dinner. Lucas was so sleepy he just toted his blanket around and wanted his paci. He is comfortably snoozing as I type. Such a sweet boy!



2 comments:

ReaganF said...

Awwwwww!!! He has a nay nay just like big cousin Riley! I love it!

Kate said...

What a sweetie! I love your wintry background. Thursday...Lilly is going through Lucas withdrawal!