Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Best Christmas Gift, Ever!!

Okay, grab the Kleenex and click HERE

4 comments:

Kate said...

Not nice, Rachel. Maybe since this hits a little close to home, I can't stop crying! Sam leaves for Iraq next summer, and all I can think of is little Gavin, and how much Sam will miss out on. Thanks a lot. :)

Jess said...

This sort of thing ALWAYS makes me cry. Whenever we see the troops coming home to family (on a news broadcast, etc.) I try to turn it quick because it's a guarenteed cry.

Alicia said...

Thank you so much for posting this link! I saw this on Good Morning America the other morning and saved it on my DVR until I found it online because it is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. Now I can just point people to your link.

Khara Brooks said...

Yeah, definitely a Kleenex moment. What a sweet baby. That's exactly how Abbey would be if Daddy left home for a long period of time. She's such a Daddy's girl, and that's what I pictured watching that. What a wonderful Christmas for her!