Brian and I both love sock monkeys. I just think they are the cutest! When Target received their stock of costumes we instantly knew what Lucas was going to be for Halloween. Unfortunately, Target did not have his size and when I went to order it online, they were sold out! We were disappointed to find several other online stores sold out, as well. Well, we were not going to give up! We finally found one online and of course spent way more then we originally would have if Target would have had his size. He's only small once, so we went ahead and ordered it. I think he looks pretty darn cute!
Sunday, October 26, 2008
Our Little Sock Monkey
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Looks cute!!!
I have never seen a cuter sock monkey! =)
Yeah, that is one cute little monkey! :-)
Post a Comment