Lucas finger painted for the first time last week. After putting a handful of it in his mouth, he had a pretty good time...for about 10 minutes. Then it was "meltdown city!"
And now we are done!
We finally entered the blog arena to keep our loved ones up to date with news and pictures of our family...
Lucas finger painted for the first time last week. After putting a handful of it in his mouth, he had a pretty good time...for about 10 minutes. Then it was "meltdown city!"
4 comments:
Maybe he realized that he looked like a smurf and didn't like it! :-) He's the cutest, angry smurf I have ever seen!
That is too cute. Was he upset that he was messy or that the finger paint wasn't edible? =)
Well, he did cry for a minute or two when the paint was in his mouth, but then he was fine. I think by the end of it he was crying b/c he was so messy.
I'll bet he'll warm up to finger painting for sure. =)
Thanks for the comment on the quilt. I had so much fun making it. I actually made it for MckMama, the blog you pointed out to me that I've started reading daily. I wanted to try my hand at a funky quilt, and she mentioned her favorite colors being orange and pink. I named it "Full Quiver, Full Heart." Can you imagine having 4 kids 3 and under?! I bet the blessings are as enormous as her need to sleep!
Post a Comment