On Tuesday, Brian and I took Lucas to the park so my friend Kate could take his one year pictures. Kate did an awesome job. We don't own the rights to the photos, so there is a watermark, but I think you can get the point. This is a small sampling of the proofs she provided us. I have no idea how we are going to pick our favorites! We are going back in a few weeks to do our first family picture. I think we are even going to try to include ol' Pacey dog, too. He certainly is family. Wish us luck!

Friday, October 10, 2008
One Year Pictures
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
VERY cute - your friend did such a nice job!
Rachel and Brian
I can see why you are having a difficult time in choosing from these photo's. They are all so good. I think it is that smile!
You may have to get them all!
Aunt T.
what a photogenic little man you have!! I would want to buy them all too! I guess it's the literal 'price you pay' or having such an adorable son! :-) I miss him and can't wait to see you all at Christmas!!
That's 'FOR having such an adorable son' not OR! LOL!!!
Oh my goodness! What awesome pictures. I wish we lived closer to Kate! Wonder if she's vacationing in Texas anytime soon...
Post a Comment