Don't worry, we're still here. After Lucas' awesome day at the fire station our week went downhill, FAST! We put Lucas to bed Monday night with a fever and I woke up Tuesday morning sick as a dog. I have been extremely miserable ever since. I made a trip to the doctor on Thursday because I wasn't any better. I started some antibiotics and still am not myself or feeling much improvement. I am assuming whatever sinus related issue I have, the pregnancy is making it more difficult to overcome. I'm hoping by the end of the weekend I am better. Lucas has a runny nose and cough. We'll see by early next week if he will need some medical intervention. He is definitely doing better then I am, or at least acting like it. Hopefully, we'll have some pictures to post soon. Stay healthy!
Saturday, March 27, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I hope you guys feel better! We have seriously had the worst year ever with illness in our household. It's just so much harder when you're a (pregnant) mommy. Hang in there, and get better!
Post a Comment