Friday, March 5, 2010

Vote!!

We have our 20 week ultrasound on Tuesday. I can't believe I am almost halfway done with this pregnancy. I am very anxious to get a peek at this little babe. Do you think baby Faust is a boy or a girl? Please vote in our poll.
*The poll I posted last night was not right. Let's give this one a try!

3 comments:

Aunt T said...

Hi Rachel

I haven't seen you in a while, but I am guessing girl. Hope you are feeling well. Hope the boys are doing well.

Love
Aunt T

ReaganF said...

Can't wait to hear the exciting news! I voted girl! :-)

Alicia said...

I voted girl just because of how different you're carrying compared to with Lucas. Other than that tiny detail, I have no clue, though. You'll be blessed either way, and I can't wait to find out!