This picture is taken from the edge of the living room. Right now the room is very neutral. I plan to buy some new throw pillows to spice it up and we will put some stuff on the walls as well. Right now I don't know what to put on the wall above the TV. There is a big space for something, but what???
Some ideas I had were:
1. A Medium to Large Clock
2. A Painting or Artwork
3. Family Pictures (which I kinda want to put on the left side wall)
4. Vinyl Lettering click here (maybe not this particular one, but you get the idea)
Do you like any of these ideas? Any suggestions? Please. Anyone?

4 comments:
I think a clock is the perfect idea for that spot! Good thing you're doing it now, unlike us who've lived in our house for 5 years. Now I'm so used to the way things look, I can't see the house with an objective eye anymore. LOVE the curtains, by the way.
I vote for the clock idea. We have a nice pendulum (sp?) clock above our TV and I love it!
I like the vinyl lettering idea! Can't wait to see more house pictures.
my vote is lettering. maybe you could have it say, "kate is awesome" or something like that. let me know when you want to get together to look for decor ideas. i so want to get my creativity on!
Post a Comment