Saturday, September 27, 2008

This is a long video, but I am sure some of our family & friends who don't get to see Lucas all that often will enjoy it. It was hard to film all that was going on, so I will tell you briefly that the "scratching" sound you hear in the background is Pacey running around like a mad dog on the hardwood floors. Every now and then Pacey gets this "burst" of energy and runs around like crazy. Lucas finds this extremely entertaining and since we have never filmed it and Brian wasn't home to witness it, I got the camera out. On a side note, Pacey is passed out on the floor next to me right now. That was a lot of runnin' for an almost 9 year old! Also, yes Miss Lilly Bean, Lucas is a "naked nudie." We were in the process of getting pj's on. Enjoy....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As much as I needed this weekend away to relax, I wish I was there... I miss you two.

Alicia said...

Oh my goodness - that is precious! What a cutie Lucas is. I, too, wish we were closer so Hannah and Lucas could hang out!