Lucas absolutely adores Pacey. They are great playmates and today they have been especially cute. Lucas will get one of Pacey's squeaky toys and hold it out for Pacey to come grab. Then he will chase Pacey around until he can get it back and do the whole thing over. It is so fun to watch and Lucas just squeals in delight every time Pacey grabs the toy out of his hand. This morning when they were playing, Pacey "lost" his duck under one of Lucas' toys. He couldn't get to it so sat down in front of it and started barking. Lucas was across the room and noticed his distress. So, he crawled over to his toy, moved it out of the way and handed Pacey his toy! So, sweet! Just now, we finished lunch and I lifted Lucas out of his highchair and gave him a cookie. He immediately held his hand out to give the cookie to Pacey. I told him "no" and he put the cookie in his mouth, only to take it back out and give it to Pacey. Lucas then went over to his highchair, pulled himself up and began handing Pacey the food that he had dropped into his seat during his lunch. I wish I had a video camera to document all this! Pacey is so good natured, we are blessed that he gets along so well with Lucas.
Friday, September 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment