Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lucas' First Christmas Concert

I challenge you to find something cuter than a group of 3-5 year olds dressed up like ornaments singing Christmas songs. To. Die. For. So adorable.
I wasn't sure how well Lucas would do in front of an audience. I think the 3 weddings he was in this summer cured him of any stage fright he may have had.

Highlights of the night:
1. His cute little grin when he found us in the audience and waved. See picture below.
2. He clapped after every song.
3. Picking his nose and wiping it on the stage...good grief, how embarrassing!
4. Hand motions during the songs.















3 comments:

ReaganF said...

what? No picture of the booger incident??

ReaganF said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brian Faust said...

I was dealing with a memory card issue at the time... Our new camera takes 1080p HD video, and it ate up all the space on the camera...