These pictures are a little out of order, but do to lack of time I am not going to fix them. Jackson is doing really well and Lucas is an awesome big brother. We are truly blessed! Jackson had a doctors appointment on Friday. He is still slightly jaundice, but that should have reached it's peak a day ago. He looks less yellow everyday. He is slowly increasing his feedings. He was 6lbs 10oz at birth and 6lbs 40z when we left the hospital on Weds. Friday he still weighed 6lbs 40z. We will do a weight check on him next week to ensure that he is gaining. He is a really good baby. Only fusses when he gets his diaper or clothes changed and easily settles down when I am done. We are getting a pretty good amount of sleep. Lucas is still maintaining his sleep/nap schedule as before and I wake Jackson every 3 hours through the night to eat then he goes back to sleep when he is done.
Sunday, July 4, 2010
Jackson Alexsander Faust
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment