Wednesday, January 27, 2010

14 weeks and bustin' out the stretch mark cream!

I was talking to Brian tonight and told him we need to start taking some belly pics. I was feeling bad that I was 14 weeks and hadn't done it yet, but then I realized that we didn't start taking belly pics with Lucas until 13 weeks. I think it has a lot do do with having morning sickness 24/7. Doesn't really put you in the picture taking mood. So please ignore my face/hair I just got out of the shower and it was 8:30pm. :) I tried to recreate the outfit but I no longer own that shirt. I still have the pants though. They were the only thing besides my scrubs I fit into my last month of pregnancy. I thought I should hold onto them.

13 weeks pregnant with Lucas
14 weeks pregnant with baby #2
Pacey came and sat down right next to me. He's so loyal.

5 comments:

Kate said...

Oh my gosh! You really popped! You're adorable! Let's hang out soon. Give me a call.

Khara Brooks said...

Too cute! How are you feeling?

Stephanie said...

Wow, you did really pop. Very cute.

ReaganF said...

So Cute!!!

shannon said...

so there is no hidding your pregnancy LOL. seriously though. so adorable = you. congrats!