I had a few more pictures I wanted to share from our trip...
First, this is the view of our beach taken from the water...

I wanted to put in another picture of my alligator... This one shows you how big it was with Alex sleeping in the background for scale... It also looks like my alligator is sneaking up on him for a quick bite... ;)
We really don't know if this jellyfish was alive when it washed up onto the beach (I honestly don't know how one would look dead vs. alive), but it was the first time I'd seen a jellyfish not in a zoo... So here's a pic...
A family photo back in Tallahassee... From left to right, Janice, Jeremy (Rachel's brother and sister-in-law), Lucas, Rachel, Me, Deb, and Alex (Rach's parents)... I bought a new tripod for the trip, and this was the first time I really used it (after we had returned from St. George Island)...
And finally, this is just something I put together with Photoshop. I've been trying to figure out that program, and it's what I used to put those panoramic photos together... It's not as easy as I thought it would be...


No comments:
Post a Comment